Wedowee Service CenterUpdated:04/2020

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Wedowee Service Center

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Wedowee Service Center is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

    Listed as:
  • Government Agencies

Contact Wedowee Service Center

Natural Resources Conservation Service
20 W Broad St
Wedowee, AL  36278
Phone: (256) 357-4655
Fax: (855) 840-7760


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Clay County, Alabama
  • Randolph County, Alabama

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.