The purpose of the Tri-County Cooperative Weed Management Area is to facilitate cooperation among all land managers and landowners to manage a common problem with noxious weeds. Our mission being to serve as responsible stewards of the land and resources in the state of Oregon by protecting and preserving all lands and resources in the Tri-County area from the degrading impact of exotic, invasive noxious weeds.
Goals and Objectives
- Improve effectiveness of the current noxious weed programs in the three counties.
- Identify and obtain traditional and non-traditional funding sources for weed programs.
- Provide public awareness/education as to the serious nature of the problem and educate/inform the public on the legal obligations, identification, and control of noxious weeds.
- Encourage cooperation and coordination between jurisdictions, agencies, land managers, and private landowners.
- Obtain compliance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and policies regarding noxious weed control.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Tri-County Cooperative Weed Management Area is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
- Weed Management Areas
Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.
Contact Tri-County Cooperative Weed Management Area
2610 Grove Street
Baker City, OR 97814Phone:
541.523.2740 Visit Website
Services provided in:
- Baker County, Oregon
- Union County, Oregon
- Wallowa County, Oregon