Sells Service CenterUpdated:04/2020

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Sells Service Center

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Sells Service Center is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

    Listed as:
  • Government Agencies

Contact Sells Service Center

Natural Resources Conservation Service
House 32, Hill St & Star Ave
Sells, AZ  85634
Phone: (520) 383-2851
Fax: (855) 848-4340


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Maricopa County, Arizona
  • Pima County, Arizona
  • Pinal County, Arizona

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.