- Forest/timber management;
- Fuels reduction;
- Hauling, log;
- Land clearing, site preparation;
- Land management planning;
- chemical application;
- tree planting;
- Slash treatment.
- Business Type: Contractor
- Experience: 18 years reforestation; 9 years logging & chipping
- Certification/Licenses: OR & WA & Fed Farm/Forest Labor Contractor; OR Pesticide Licenses
- Specializes in tree planting, netting, tubing, shading, logging, chipping, gopher control, big game repellent application.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Quicksilver Contracting Co. is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
- Weed / Invasives Management Professionals
Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.
Contact Quicksilver Contracting Co.
64682 Cook Avenue #99
Bend, OR 97701-8465Phone:
(541) 317-1465 Visit Website
Statewide service provider in: