Ouachita County Farm Service AgencyUpdated:04/2020

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Ouachita County Farm Service Agency

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Ouachita County Farm Service Agency is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

    Listed as:
  • Government Agencies

Contact Ouachita County Farm Service Agency

Camden Service Center
Farm Service Agency
351 W Washington St
Suite 218
Camden, AR  71701
Phone: (870) 836-2089
Fax: (870) 836-8041


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Ouachita County, Arkansas
  • Union County, Arkansas

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.