- Forest/timber management;
- Fuels reduction;
- Land clearing, site preparation;
- chemical application;
- tree planting;
- Wildlife management.
- Business Type: Consultant
- Experience: 15 years in forestry
- Education: B.S. Forest Management OSU 1984
- Certification/Licenses: Dept. of Ag forest type spray license; US Dept. of Labor & Oregon Dept. of Labor Contr Licenses
- Specializes in management planning, timber cruising, coordination with logging contractors, all phases of reforestation, Christmas tree operators.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Mountain View Forestry is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.
Contact Mountain View Forestry
21301 Christensen Road
Sheridan, OR 97378Phone:
(503) 843-4203 Visit Website
Statewide service provider in: