Marengo County Farm Service AgencyUpdated:04/2020

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Marengo County Farm Service Agency

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Marengo County Farm Service Agency is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

    Listed as:
  • Government Agencies

Contact Marengo County Farm Service Agency

Linden Service Center
Farm Service Agency
105 E. 5Th Ave
Linden, AL  36748
Phone: (334) 295-8724
Fax: (855) 804-1979


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Choctaw County, Alabama
  • Marengo County, Alabama

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.