Lincoln County Conservation District
Lincoln County Conservation District (LCCD) continued to work for conservation and proper management of private and federal/state lands in Lincoln County and Nevada while maintaining our commitment to students, our community, National Association of Conservation Districts, Nevada Association of Conservation Districts and the Nevada State Conservation Commission.
We believe in collaboration and participate and coordinate accordingly between state, private and federal interests at the local and state level. To this end: LCCD Supervisors participated in and contributed to many meetings and works-in-progress:
• Lincoln County Sage grouse Local Area Work Group
• NDOW / USFWS Meadow Valley Wash and Pahranagat Valley Recovery Implementation Teams
• NRCS State Technical Committee
• Subcommittee to restore effectiveness to NRCS State Technical Committee
• Annual and Special meetings of Nevada Association of Conservation Districts
• Nevada Section Society for Range Management’s Winter Meeting on Greater Sage grouse and Summer Tour on Fire and Invasives Management
• Restoring Lincoln County High School’s Agriculture Education (FFA) Program • Pahranagat Valley Local Work Group addressing the Central Valley Drain issue • Pahranagat Valley Cooperative Weed Management Area
• Natural Channel Designs presentation on Rainbow Canyon at Lincoln County Commission
• State Conservation Commission meetings
Contact Lincoln County Conservation District
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Lincoln County Conservation District is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.