TigerTree offers a number of tree care services for trees living in an urban or forest environment or both.
- Tree Spraying for Pine Beetle – Our approach to tree spraying is 99% effective in protecting trees from the mountain pine beetle.
- Deep Root Feeding – We can improve the health of your in-town or forest trees by adding timed-release nutrients right at the roots.
- Tree Removal – We can remove your infested, diseased, or dead trees from your yard or property to improve safety and aesthetics, and to protect your healthy trees.
- Defensible Space for Protection from Wildfire – Our tree care services can help you reduce the threat of wildfire to your home or property.
- Tree Trimming – Trimming or pruning a tree is not only essential for the tree to keep its shape and beauty, but to keep it healthy and growing properly.
- Insect and Disease Control – The key to treating insects and diseases is correctly identifying them as early as possible and then treating them appropriately.
- Tree Planting and Drip Systems – We provide tree planting services because we love trees, not only because they are beautiful, but because they provide so many benefits to our world.
- Windburn Protection – Winterizing trees helps protect them from the winds and weather of winter, giving them the best chance to survive through typically harsh conditions until spring.
Contact Jeff Smith
- Woodlot and Timber Services
- Forest Health
Contact Jeff Smith
Tiger Tree Inc.
110 Howe Rd.
Laramie, WY 82070
Phone: (307) 460-4767
Services provided in:
- Adams County, Colorado
- Boulder County, Colorado
- Jefferson County, Colorado
- Larimer County, Colorado
- Weld County, Colorado
- Albany County, Wyoming
- Goshen County, Wyoming
- Laramie County, Wyoming
- Platte County, Wyoming
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Jeff Smith is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.