Jackson County ExtensionUpdated:06/2012

The Oregon State University Extension Service provides research-based knowledge and education that strengthens Jackson County's economy, sustains natural resources, and promotes healthy coummunities, families, and individuals.  

Our Extension educators (agents) 'extend' Oregon State University to the community by teaching new skills and providing problem-solving based on university research.  We provide education on agriculture, horticulture, range, forestry, youth development, family & community health; nutrition and food preservation.

Contact Jackson County Extension

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Jackson County Extension is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

    Listed as:
  • Cooperative Extension

Contact Jackson County Extension

569 Hanley Road
Southern Oregon Research & Extension Center (SOREC)
Central Point,, OR  97502-1251
Phone: 541-776-7371
Fax: fax: 541-776-7373

 Visit Website


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Jackson County, Oregon

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.