- Forest/timber management;
- Fuels reduction;
- Insect & disease assistance;
- Land clearing, site preparation;
- Land management planning;
- Wildlife management.
- Experience: 15 years
- Certification/License: Farm Labor License; Pesticide License
- Specialties include tree planting, thinning, cone collection, gopher baiting, big game repellent, brush removal or spraying, netting, tubes & mulch mats.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
J. O. International Reforestation is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
- Wildlife / Habitat Specialists
- Woodlot and Timber Services
Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.
Contact J. O. International Reforestation
Javier or Carol Orozco
PO Box 5309
Grants Pass, OR 97527Phone:
(541) 479-4480 Visit Website
Statewide service provider in: