Greene County Farm Service AgencyUpdated:04/2020

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Greene County Farm Service Agency

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Greene County Farm Service Agency is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

    Listed as:
  • Government Agencies

Contact Greene County Farm Service Agency

Eutaw Service Center
Farm Service Agency
218 Main St
Eutaw, AL  35462
Phone: (205) 372-3271
Fax: (855) 778-3090


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Greene County, Alabama
  • Sumter County, Alabama

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.