The Great Salt Lake RC&D is one of seven RC&D Councils in Utah. It serves Tooele, Salt Lake, Davis, Weber and Morgan counties and provides benefits for:
1. Community Development: Creating jobs, sponsoring training, improving or acquiring community facilities such as recreational structures, sewage treatment plants, water systems, and roads.
2. Land Conservation: Helping to conserve open space and other land, the Great Salt Lake RC&D improves soil quality, reduces soil erosion, and reduces sediment in water supplies.
3. Water Management: Working to protect water resources by encouraging wise water use, controlling flooding, and improving the quality of local water supplies.
4. Land Management: Working to protect agricultural land, energy conservation, and protection of fish and wildlife habitat.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Great Salt Lake RC&D is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
- Resource Conservation and Development Councils
Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.
Contact Great Salt Lake RC&D
6782 South 1300 East
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121 Visit Website
Services provided in:
- Davis County, Utah
- Morgan County, Utah
- Salt Lake County, Utah
- Tooele County, Utah
- Weber County, Utah