- Cruising, timber;
- Forest/timber management;
- Fuels reduction;
- Insect & disease assistance;
- Land clearing, site preparation;
- Land management planning;
- Recreation planning;
- Reforestation - tree planting;
- Stand appraisal;
- Stand marking;
- Widlife management.
- Business Type: Consultant
- Experience includes 25 years in silviculture, reforestation, insect and disease management, fire and research and monitoring.
- Bachelors of Science in Forest management; Masters of Science in Forest Pathology.
- I specialize in sustainable forest management designed to promote historical stand structure, density and long-term forest productivity, vigor and health.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Chiloquin Ridge Forestry Consulting is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
- Woodlot and Timber Services
Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.
Contact Chiloquin Ridge Forestry Consulting
481 Penny Lane
Grants Pass, OR 97527Phone:
(541) 479-3446 Visit Website
Statewide service provider in: