Barton CountyUpdated:09/2019

Barton County K-State Research and Extension office has many things to offer. Are you interested in "Making the Best Better?" If so, 4-H and Youth is the place to be. Do you ever have a question about food, health, parenting or family and finance? Family and Consumer Sciences might have what you are looking for and more. Love gardening? Check out our Lawn and Garden area. Visit Agriculture and Natural Resources for information about Farm Management, Crops and Livestock.

Short for the Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service, K-State Research and Extension is dedicated to a safe, sustainable, competitive food and fiber system and to strong, healthy communities, families and youth through integrated research, analysis and education."

K-State Research and Extension is committed to expanding human capacity by delivering educational programs and technical information that result in improved leadership skills in the areas of communication, group dynamics, conflict resolution, issue analysis, and strategic planning that can enhance the economic viability and quality of life in communities.


Contact Barton County

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of HabitatCAN.
Barton County is not employed by or affiliated with the Habitat Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

    Listed as:
  • Cooperative Extension

Contact Barton County

1800 12th St.
Great Bend, KS  67530
Phone:  620-793-1910
Fax: 620-793-1913

 Visit Website


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Barton County, Kansas

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.